Weiss ENT is committed to your health and safety as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread. We are monitoring the CDC and WHO websites and taking all necessary precautions.
The current situation is very fluid and changing hour to hour. Patients are encouraged to check the following resources for up to date information on COVID-19, including how to best keep yourself safe and what you should do if you suspect that either you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
Please contact your primary care provider or local urgent care service if you have any of the following symptoms.
- Had a fever, dry cough, symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath), or other cold/flu like symptoms
- Been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with coronavirus or someone that has had contact with anyone under quarantine for the virus
- Recently traveled outside of the United States in the past 2 months or been exposed to anyone returning from outside of the United States
In-Office & Telehealth Services
The health and safety of our patients, their families, our staff and physicians are extremely important to us. For those not ready to come into the office, you can request our telehealth services in lieu of on-site appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Patients seen in-office are asked to do the following to ensure their safety and our staff:
- All patients need to wear masks to their appointment (home-made is acceptable)
- If you are fully vaccinated, we do not require you to wear a mask at this time.
We will continue to update our website with any changes to these policies. We appreciate your patience during this time.