Proud to be an exclusive provider of breakthrough hearing technology
We are one of select practices nationwide to offer the revolutionary Earlens® Hearing Solution. Unlike traditional hearing aids that just make sounds louder through a speaker, Earlens offers the world’s only nonsurgical lens to gently vibrate the eardrum. When comparing the sound quality of traditional hearing aids to Earlens, people often say it’s like the difference between an AM transistor radio and a high-quality stereo system.
2.5x broader frequency range
Experience 2.5 times greater range of frequencies than traditional hearing aids— for drastically improved sound quality and 32% better speech understanding in environments with background noise.*
Earlens is the only nonsurgical solution that combines the care of an ENT doctor and audiologist or hearing health professional. With Earlens, you will receive the highest level of hearing healthcare.
Custom fit for your ears and lifestyle
Each lens is custom built and manufactured in California, then tuned by your audiologist using state-of-the-art software.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE EARLENS HEARING AID?
- Can alleviate the sense of “blocked ears”
- Allows for more natural sound and will automatically adjust to your environment
- Offers the broadest frequency range on the current market
- Less susceptible to excessive acoustic feedback
- Has the ability to produce low-pitch sounds, as well as high-pitch sounds
- Features volume learning
- Features 20 channels and four customizable programs
- Uses rechargeable batteries that can hold a full day’s charge
- Batteries recharge wirelessly in 4 hours
Trying Earlens is easy.
First, you will meet with an audiologist and ENT doctor to determine whether you are an Earlens candidate. Then, the ENT doctor will take an impression of your ear that will be used to build the lens and ear tips, which takes about two weeks. At your next appointment, the ENT doctor will place the lens into your ears and your audiologist will adjust the settings to optimize your hearing. As you adapt to Earlens, you will continue to have the full support of our practice as well as the Earlens Concierge team. To learn more, call us and ask to schedule an Earlens consultation.